Thursday 3 June 2010

Sneak preview !!



My 2D work... not a lot of it but chose my strongest pieces...



The tree... leaves cut out from the Tibetan Book of the Dead... looks untidyyyyyy!!

SO much spirit levelling!! Looks pretty suave if I do say so myself though :)

I bought a dress weeks ago right and it wasn't cheap (probably was cheap to you but I don't like spending too much on clothes - we are the disposable generation and I like that I can buy something from Primark and throw it away when it's been worn. Exaggeration, yes but you get the idea...) but today I found a better one for cheaper too :D I already took the tags off tother one though and don't have the receipt :( I got my nose pierced today... was walking the dog and realised I'm a little bored with my face... looks as good as it did the last time so lets hope it don't get infected or owt.

Big day tomorrow... for many reasons... exhibition is gonna be mint - got a lot of booze and nibbles and we are really organised (compared to some) so not worried now - just gonna enjoy the final day in this chapter of my life and God I can't wait to start the next one :)

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment