Sunday 6 June 2010

Opening night !!

Still cleaning up on the final morning before the show :S but it all worked out fiiiiiiine. Got home and quick change and back there to greet the masses that was my entire family!! Everyone was really shocked - they knew I could draw but I don't come across as deep or even slightly intelligent unless I want you to see that side of me... either way, I don't think they quite expected it. Was a really good night - saw my old art school teacher and my A level art tutors which was a massive surprise :) had a fair few interested in taking the mermaid off my hands THANK GOD... but no offer on the tree yet :\ Went out after and ended up in an old fire station that had been converted into a 'club' I guess. My mate ended up in quite a problem and got taken home with the cops :S I got sweet and sour chicken so I was happy but then I had to go home cos I had work :(

So... uni is pretty much... over!!!!!!

Got a list as long as my arm of commissions for the next few weeks including decorating space for a festival in Manchester tomorrow. Paid not in cash, but in a ticket to the festival. I could live with being paid in stuff and experiences rather than money quite happily :)

One more important thing to sort out then I'm outta here!!!!!! Just researching now into them working travelling holidays, heading out to Turkiye asap and need to get saving for my Ireland trip. Real life here I am... shame I gotta go it alone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment