Thursday 24 June 2010

Tour poster design.



So I emailed back asking for a time frame... a week :
I go on holiday tomorrow so I had around 6 hours to create this without any ideas etc.
Very happy with the final outcome - just waiting for feedback now...
They had mentioned with it being an acoustic tour, they wanted to present their songs in bare boned glory which sounded great so I took that and used a spine in particular in connection with their song, 'West of Her Spine'. The idea of it being textured and rough looking is taking it to an intimate hand done effect which is what they said they were after and I think suits an acoutsic tour perfectly. Well, that's what I think anyway which is futile if they don't like it!!

Feedback to follow shortly...

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment