Tuesday 27 April 2010

Swell :D




Well, that went fantastically today!! I thought perhaps 'a few' students would attend... not 20 :) They were all really interested it was great - got a lot of comments in our book from them and from other people passing by. Nice idea to have that I think. Had some guy filming us as we discussed with the ESOL students as they asked questions and I asked them some. The piece I had done about drinking water where I had included some text in Lithuanian was correct and I was surprised to find that the girl who had written it, Margarita, is actually a girl I work with! Small world. Small town... very happy with this exhibition after a lotta work and even my dad came to see it. Link for the video will be up next week some time. Ugh, I am not looking forward to seeing my face or hearing my voice on a video. I don't get how actors don't get sick of the sight of their own face.

No comments:

Post a Comment