Thursday 8 April 2010

Easter break

I've got so much work done this easter break it's been great. I do miss the time I had a life but I know it's only for a little longer and I can have one again. Have been really ill lately but think these few weeks of early nights has made a real difference, feel less pressured and more like this is all possible. I wish I had more time to read all my books and listen to all the CDs I have. Just dug out an old Soul Asylum album and those bananas in the kitchen are FINALLY the perfect ripe-ness for my liking. What a good day. I need a life.

2 comments:

  1. Soul Asylum!? That's a real blast from the past! They were good circa 1993. Guess it's predictable but Runaway Train is such a beautiful song with such a heartrending video. I always cry when I see it :(
    Sorry to digress. Enjoy your bananas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soul Asylum :)some AMAZING songs, I am totally stuck in the 90's with music - everything my dad used to play me as a kid. Remember Gin Blossoms/Del Amitri/Toad the Wet Sprocket/Gigilo Aunts? Few of my favourites :D

    ReplyDelete