Friday 18 March 2011

Life

Since last updated I have completed the 5 week programme I talked about and consequently am starting another at the end of the month due to its success!! I've finished work at the hospital for a year now which is the change I was needing so much to feel more free, having had a job or education all my life, it was overdue. I'm now living with a guy and am having the time of my life so thanks :)


Music board made after discussions and sing a longs (Elvis - Double Trouble!)



First trip was to Iceland to see the Northern Lights - the most amazing country I've ever seen, absolutely beautiful and will certainly be returning one day. Then this week we had a free party on a farm in Essex with some now-close friends, after only about 20 hours to recover we were off to Amsterdam on the ferry which was (no surprise) another great trip. We saw Mogwai whilst there and a street performer called MC Xander who should be checked out - pure vocalist beats and melodies and he knows what he's talking about.






Next on the list is the Lake District, London to see the Lion King and Nepal and India later in the year.






So apart from pissing about having fun I've been working hard at the care homes, a day workshop with little kids to make MONSTERS out of plastic tubs etc which was great fun and drawing commissions as always. I'm also illustrating a friends poem for 'Weed World' magazine and doing a lot of own work. I find I'm more inspired living with this guy than I've ever felt :)
Holiday board made with the women of Buckingham House..






Some examples of things I've been working on...


Jackson Pollock style with canvas found in skip...



No comments:

Post a Comment