Monday 25 October 2010

Busy

Now then I've been really busy which is why I've been quiet. Designed the tshirts for Bell X1 and booked my trip to Ireland to follow the tour for a week. Here are the final tshirt designs - the colour varies depending on wether you see them in UK and Eire or in Europe. This is the girls tee I'll be wearing in Galway...
I've also been working on wedding invitations - 60 hand painted invites and 60 hand painted name places...




20 hand cut wedding anniversary invitations...






The tours have started up again so been to a lot of gigs recently and ventured to London which doesn't happen very often... Next trip is Ireland and then February I have booked a trip to see the northen lights in Iceland.


I'm working really hard on my list of things to do before I die.
They say you know when you know, but I've found you never really know anything. When I was in college it was the most important thing. Then you realise it's nothing. I don't regret anything, it was the right decision for me at the time - thank you to the person who taught me to see it that way, he probably doesn't even remember saying it but it stuck with me. Just like another friend who said something so simple but so profound, that simply it's noone elses business.
Off subject.
I move out in the next few weeks and I'm writing a new book.
I doubt I will give you any sort of preview of the book cos it is meant for it's entirety... who knows wether I'll ever even make it available before I die. It's shockingly honest and I'm not sure people can handle it including myself, so I may pass the buck (bad pun but my first reasonably clever one) and let it be free when I am gone.
Until then I must work my way through my 'bucket list'.

No comments:

Post a Comment